Buy this product here: I love freedom I wore dog tags I have a DD-214 I served my country I am a Navy Veteran poster

 

Home page: Kernelshirt Shop

 



 Thank you for your common sense, education, and wisdom throughout the years. May God lead and bless you and your family.Just lick this bump in you life. You have to much more to do, and we love you. Merry Christmas.Thank you,Rush. Have a blessed Christmas and stay positive and well.I have listened to you for so long, I feel like a sister. If I have ever disagreed with you, it must have been a very small thing. I’m not a religious person but I pray for you.Love you Rush. Enjoyed.your EIB show.for the past 32 years. Learned so much from.you. the show was.entertaining and informative. Pray that God will bless you with good health. Have a very merry Christmas and a new year filled with good health.

 

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Kernelshirt Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter  and Our blog kernelshirt.over-blog,Kernelshirts.blogspot


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some girls are just born with harps in their souls poster

It’s not hoarding If it’s books poster

Some boys are just born with football in their souls poster