Buy this product here: I am a veteran I believe in God Family and country I will salute my flag I am a proud American poster

 

Home page: Kernelshirt Shop

 


 Every sensible patriotic American is grateful for what you have accomplished for our Nation in the past 4 years. I pray that God will create a path for you to lead us until 2024.Yes, I thank God for you, too, Mr. President. We did not know what a great president really looked like before you! I believe He put you in office for a purpose. I pray He wants you to finish the job. If not, know that we will support you and may God continue to bless you and your family.Thank you Franklin Graham for these kind words about our President. He truly has done so much for this country.Keep the faith, though its difficult. Rejoice in hope, endure troubles, continue in prayer. God will take His children forward, even through deep waters and raging fires He will protect and guide us. Evildoers will be dealt with thoroughly. Shalom, from South Africa.

 

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Kernelshirt Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter  and Our blog kernelshirt.over-blog,Kernelshirts.blogspot


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some girls are just born with harps in their souls poster

Dragon My four moods I need coffee I need a nap poster

Easily Distracted By Karate And Cats Poster