Buy this product here: And into the sky I go to lose my mind and find my soul poster

 

Home page: Kernelshirt Shop

 


 True story I met him when I was a extra on the movie Up In The AIR it was shot up at the hertz rent a car up by the air port he was doing his scene came up to me and this other guy said "Hi im George" I shook his hand and said "who"? And smiled he didnt smile back.I DON'T CARE WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS! He is just a paid entertainer which puts him just below the dog catcher in how important his opinion is.The good news for me, is it does not matter what the subject is, what George Clooney thinks has zero bearing on my life.Hey Georgie Boy...piss off. First off..you be rich not smart not a Doctor and guess what not paying our taxes, our mortgage. All you just did was make sure we will never watch a movie made, produced or stared in by you. Here is a great idea...listen to the People. . Might learn something shitbird.

 

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Kernelshirt Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter  and Our blog kernelshirt.over-blog,Kernelshirts.blogspot


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some girls are just born with harps in their souls poster

It’s not hoarding If it’s books poster

Some boys are just born with football in their souls poster